"I don't understand how a women can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."
-Coco Chanel

"A women's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence; serving it's purpose without obstructing the view."
-Sophia Loren

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Back!!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few months, I've been SO busy.  My dance team went to competition, we had finals, Christmas, and I went to Disney.  I performed at the Capital 1 Bowl!!!  In front of 70,000 people.  I was on the jumbo tron!!!! Me of 600nother girls they put me up there while I was dancing!!! Can you say awesome.  And with this I'm going to put a very important fashion tip.  If you're going to do something stressful, try to remember to wear deodorant, I forgot, but thank God it was only 60 degrees outside.  So remember,  sweat stains are SO not fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment