"I don't understand how a women can leave the house without fixing herself up a little-if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."
-Coco Chanel

"A women's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence; serving it's purpose without obstructing the view."
-Sophia Loren

Monday, October 3, 2011

The Printer and Why I Hate It

The printer is evil, it kills all the paper, it won't print the report that's due tomorrow, at 10 on a Sunday night, it won't take to my new laptop, no matter how much I scream at it and threaten to throw it out the window(which I wouldn't by the way, wastes to much money, but don't tell it I said that), how it never does anything for me but when mom walks in, it does it obediantly like a trained puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment